Our Intensive Hand & Nail Cream is fortified with:
- Our very own Honey for its hydrating, anti-oxidant and antibacterial properties
- Vitamin-rich botanical oils loaded with Vitamin E to repair skin
- British Beeswax to build an anti-inflammatory, soothing and protective barrier against moisture loss
- GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid) rich Thistle oil for its anti-ageing properties and to fortify weak and brittle nails.
- Lemongrass essential oil for its calming and insect repelling benefits
Most of us live life through our hands every single day. Maybe you’re someone on a farm looking after livestock or crops, or down at the livery with your horses, or on the NHS front-line tending to the sick, or simply looking after family and pets. All involve our hands being exposed to water, wind, abrasive chemicals, dirt and grime on an hourly basis and boy, don’t your hands tell a story! There is nothing worse than dry, cracked, sore and rough hands. And brittle nails aren’t just about them looking ropey, nails that tear or break easily are not only inconvenient when you need them most but can also be sore. A good hand cream that repairs the skin and provides instant relief is worth its weight in gold.
Did you know that the Honey is from our own hives here in Wiltshire? Honey is known for its antibacterial and anti-oxidants properties. It also attract moisture, in fact honey attracts over 8 times it’s own weight of moisture into the skin! Beeswax is also amazing as it’s a fabulous source of vitamin A, it soothes sore skin and it stops TEWL (Trans-epidermal water loss), which simply means that it locks moisture into the skin.
TIP: Prevention is always better than cure and as our intensive hand & nail cream has a beautiful sheer waxy finish, it puts a protective barrier on the skin so you can throw life at them. Try putting on your hand cream BEFORE you start your tasks to protect the skin and nails. Our formula is non-greasy and soaks in very quickly leaving hands feeling soft, silky and protected. Reapply as and when required but remember a little goes a long way. One press of the pump is enough for a normal pair of hands.